v1.0.0 Migration Guide¶
In v1.0.0 a few API have been broken.
migrated (only for ns2):
- bladeburner.getActionTime will return milliseconds instead of seconds.
- getHackTime will return milliseconds instead of seconds.
- getGrowTime will return milliseconds instead of seconds.
- getWeakenTime will return milliseconds instead of seconds.
- hackAnalyzePercent renamed to hackAnalyze
- hackAnalyzePercent will return decimal instead of percentage
- hackChance (not formulas.basic.hackChance) renamed to hackAnalyzeChance
- formulas.basic is split into formulas.skills and formulas.hacking
not migrated (require manual changes sometimes):
- getPlayer().hacking_skill renamed hacking
- same thing in sleeves
- getPurchasedServers won’t let you query for ips instead of hostnames.
- getStats is deprecated in favor getPlayer
- getCharacterInformation is deprecated in favor getPlayer
- getServerRam deprecated in favor of getServerMaxRam and getServerUsedRam
- getServerBaseSecurityLevel will be deprecated in favor of nothing, it’s not really used.
- sleep can no longer be called simultenaously, a new function called asleep will let you.
- write returns promise (needs to be await ed).
- scp returns a promise (needs to be await ed).
- free port, write, read
- write, read does not support port anymore, writePort and readPort does.
Upon loading v1.0.0 the game will apply some rules to change everything. The game never changes a file before making a backup called BACKUP_filename.ext, then, in the script it will change whatever it thinks it should change. But will prefix the modified line with the original line.
A file called v1_DETECTED_CHANGES.txt will point out every file with some possible problem.